Sticky Bogons

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Jan 11 17:14:44 UTC 2006

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:50:52 EST, Joe Loiacono said:

> a little help ...
> The same issue from China. One of our member got a block /17 from 125/8,
> this block caused

The only thing likely to help is a baseball bat (although a cricket bat will
probably serve in a pinch, and you're from that part of the world).

Seriously.  We've been having this *SAME* problem since we started allocating
from 68/8 or 69/8.  If sites *still* haven't figured out yet how to get their
bogon filters maintained, they need to have Team Cymru's address tattooed onto
their skulls with a baseball bat.