Sprint Problems?

Bruce Robertson bruce at greatbasin.net
Mon Jan 9 21:56:06 UTC 2006

There is almost certainly a Sprint fiber cut, probably somewhere in the
Feather River canyon in Northern California.  The canyon was hit pretty
hard during the rains of a couple weeks ago, and so I suspect that we're
experiencing backhoe fade.

Bruce Robertson, President/CEO                           +1-775-348-7299
Great Basin Internet Services, Inc.    company-wide fax: +1-775-348-9412
http://www.greatbasin.net                       my efax: +1-775-201-1553