sober.z to hit tomorrow

Wil Schultz wschultz at wilcomm.net
Fri Jan 6 04:01:09 UTC 2006

FYI: I've set some traps on our DNS servers, dunno exactally what this
means but I thought that I should share:

Jan  5 18:41:09 myServer named[24490]: client X.X.X.X#1192: query:
arcor.de IN MX
Jan  5 18:45:48 myServer named[24490]: client X.X.X.X#1034: query:
freenet.de IN MX

These are the only two logs I have at this point. And I don't recall any
other Sober searching for an email server.

-Wil