The dissention grows towards AOL and pay per message

Steve Atkins steve at blighty.com
Thu Feb 23 01:29:06 UTC 2006

On Feb 22, 2006, at 3:30 PM, Nicole wrote:

>  This was sent to me on another mailing list. I am on a number of
> smaller and or community mailing lists who feel very threatend by
> this.

Only because they don't understand it.

Pretty much of all that you included is simply untrue. Whether it's
because the folks behind it are illiterate, don't understand the issue,
or are putting FUD out for their own reasons I'll let you judge.

But it's pretty much all simply false.

Cheers,
   Steve

(No, I've no connection with the goodmail folks, but I've actually
looked at the details of the system).