Quarantine your infected users spreading malware

Bill Nash billn at odyssey.billn.net
Tue Feb 21 00:02:22 UTC 2006

While i'm not being told to shut up because this is off topic (yet), I'm
going to suggest that people interested in continuing this conversation
contact me off list and coordinate something ad hoc. The amount of
bullshit I've already recieved in response to thinking that this has
operational merit when it comes to mitigating both risk and effects is
pretty astounding, even by nanog standards.

Thanks.

- billn