protocols that don't meet the need...

Alexei Roudnev alex at relcom.net
Thu Feb 16 08:56:00 UTC 2006

How do you count # of networks? 8M means - 8M of independent, multihomed
companies. What is the reson to expect so many?
Don't forget that today's number of networks is multiplied few times because
you (foten) need to get more than 1
allocation. And what is a problem with 8M networks in next 8 years (if we
easily handle 200K just now)?

No, this model is well scalable and we better solve other, REAL problems,
not mistical _# of networks_ one.