protocols that don't meet the need...

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Feb 14 21:37:03 UTC 2006

	So, NANOG has worked in the past (eg: ARIN) at joint
meetings at a venue before, perhaps something similar would work.

	I find it interesting that NANOG and IETF are both in Dallas
about a month from each other and both parties likely navigated
the logistics issues of connectivity, etc.. for these hotels for
a slightly overlapping audience.

	Do people think something like the NANOG-ARIN would work for
NANOG-IETF?  That might allow cross-breeding/ROI/whatnot and value to
both communities.

	- jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net