ISP filter policies

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Feb 14 15:20:22 UTC 2006

Same question here.

We have a filtering appliance that filters for porn, etc based on a
subscription basis, but I've considered filtering phishing and spyware sites
for all our customers.  At what point does the ISP wanting to do good
infringe upon the 'rights' of those who accidentally hurt themselves (many)
and those who want to do everything (few).

Frank