ASNumber Extension for Firefox available

Andre Oppermann nanog-list at nrg4u.com
Mon Feb 13 16:11:28 UTC 2006

Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> It will be a few days before I can look at the code, but I don't see a
> privacy policy on the web page.  What, if anything, is done with the
> data collectible by your servers?

Look again, we have a privacy policy since day one. It's contained in
the extension 'about' box as well.

Privacy:

The extension transmits the IP address of the server of every website visited. No cookies
are set or read from the ASNumber server and no per-user or browser tracking or logging is
done. Only aggregated statistics on the popularity of the the looked up AS Numbers are
computed. No information is made available to third parties.

--
Andre