ASNumber Extension for Firefox available

Richard Cox Richard at mandarin.com
Mon Feb 13 14:44:40 UTC 2006

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:44:13 +0100
Andre Oppermann <nanog-list at nrg4u.com> wrote:

> Another thing I want to do is to show the number of RBL
> (Spamhaus, etc) listed IPs per AS.

That sounds useful.  As would be the possibility to block access to
sites that are so listed (in the same way that software installation
by unauthorised sites is blocked until specifically enabled)

> Contacting those RBLs is rather difficult and any help to discuss
> this directly with the RBL administrators is appreciated.

That's certainly not been my experience and if you are still having
problems I suggest you write to me and I'll forward the request.

Richard Cox