NetFlow tools?

Wil Schultz wschultz at wilcomm.net
Mon Feb 6 20:39:37 UTC 2006

Thanks for all of the responses!

So the goal is to be able to monitor flows real time as well as
historically, set up triggers when specific criteria is met, and nice
graphs are always a definate plus. Site consists of 4 6509's with a 95th
percentile of about 120MBits, along with about 30 other various devices
along the way.

I've set up a pretty default installation of nfdump, seems reasonable.
Already have found some stuff that seems out of the norm, I'll probably
start another thread about that shortly.

I am looking forward to getting nfsen up and running probably within the
next couple of days.

-Wil