Yahoo, Google, Microsoft contact?

Per Heldal heldal at eml.cc
Fri Feb 3 20:13:32 UTC 2006

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 16:47:52 +0000 (GMT), "Christopher L. Morrow"
> uhm, where's the incentive in that for a 'tier-1' provider? most of the
> folks mentioned are customers or peers, so there exists a contact path
> already...

You're painting a cozy picure of the relationship between tier-1
operations. Many tier-1's were close to impossible to reach, even for
serious problems like route-leaks etc, already 5 years ago when I worked
at one myself. From what I'm told, it isn't any better today. Your
contact-path is an illusion, except where there are personal relations
between people in 2 companies.

//per
--
  Per Heldal