Yahoo, Google, Microsoft contact?

Per Heldal heldal at eml.cc
Fri Feb 3 16:40:09 UTC 2006

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:39:59 -0500, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu said:
> On the other hand, he *does* have a valid point.  Why *do* we keep seeing
> queries for the same networks?

Because no-one has the balls to punish them in a way that really hurt
their bottom line. It's mostly about companies where ops are not allowed
to work on problems not related to paying customers. I bet their
bean-counters would create accounts for misc-problems in record time if
the top 10 transit networks would null-route their AS'es for a while.

Get together - define the requirements - enforce - strict, no
exceptions!

//per
--
  Per Heldal