Security of National Infrastructure

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Fri Dec 29 22:34:36 UTC 2006

From: ceo at rich-company.co.es
To: shadow at geek-guy.com
Subject: employment

Dear Mr. Shadow,

Your previous employer, Mr. Lamont Cranston, has recommended you for
consulting work with our US office.  This would allow you to work 20
hrs/week from home.  Our need is such that we would be willing to offer
you up to 150.000 euros/yr (~$197,970.12) as a non-exclusive retainer
for these services.  Please respond at your earliest convenience.

We were particularly impressed by what we saw on your Web site.

Oops, but you missed that because you only allowed provincial mail in.
And didn't let them see your Web site.

--
Joe Yao