Anyone in or near Brentford, Middlesex, UK?

Keith Mitchell keith at isc.org
Fri Dec 22 20:59:28 UTC 2006

Mike Lyon wrote:

> That could lend me a Cisco 256MB (or larger) CF flash card for a
> SUP720 for a week? In desperate need of one for a migration.
>
> If you can help, please hit me up offlist.
>
> Now back to regularly-scheduled North American network discussions...

This sounds like a good excuse to plug something more Brentford-centric
than NANOG, the UK Network Operators' Forum (UKNOF).

Website and mailing list info are at:

	http;//www.uknof.org.uk

Our next meeting, UKNOF6, will in Southampton on 19th January with
speakers on various topics of interest to British network operators.

Keith
UKNOF Chair