DNS - connection limit (without any extra hardware)

Luke C very.luke at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:55:37 UTC 2006

of course, my company is working on two main tasks:
the first team is focused on discovering what is the virus, and what is the
best anti-virus.
instead, my team has already scaled our DNS service, by doubling the number
of DNSs.

I'm not completely satisfied by the "scaling solution": I wish to find a
solution that could grant a good quality of the service without placing a
lot of DNS in my web-farms

Thanks
Best Regards

Luke