Bogon Filter - Please check for 77/8 78/8 79/8

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Mon Dec 11 15:28:27 UTC 2006

no, he's saying that a lawsuit is a useful method of forcing someone
who is intentionally or negligently distributing incorrect information
that other people who do not know any better then believe and use in
their own networks.

i betcha libel laws aren't written in such a way that they are useful
here, however, there might be some kind of restraint of trade thing
that could be invoked or somesuch.  ianal, not my dept.

                                        ---rob