U.S./Europe connectivity

nealr neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Tue Dec 5 18:56:00 UTC 2006

 Lior,

    No, this is very helpful. We just turned up AdventNet's Net Flow
Analyzer for this customer's two production cisco 7507s and we should be
able to see where the European customers are very shortly. It is good to
know that Cogent is a decent choice for this job - we've seen not so
positive stuff about them here in the past. If we can narrow things down
to Cogent and Level 3 right away that is a good place to start. Someone
sent me to peeringdb.com and it looks like I have plenty of places to
choose from in London.

                                                                       Neal