Calling Volunteers to Download (Out Brazil Performance Tests)

Eduardo Ascenco Reis eduardo at intron.com.br
Mon Aug 28 20:11:49 UTC 2006

Dear Fellows,

We need help from volunteers outside Brazil with an Internet connection >= 2Mbps that could do just a few downloads and report the expense time (and attach a traceroute).

The main idea is to analyse the upload performance to international (out Brazil) sites because some customers are reporting a significative difference in comparison to others ISP.

Anyone that can help please contact me in private.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Eduardo Ascenço Reis