Is it my imagination or are countless operations impacted today with mysql meltdowns

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Sun Aug 27 19:35:39 UTC 2006

--On Saturday, August 26, 2006 8:09 PM -0500 Gadi Evron <ge at linuxbox.org>
wrote:

> Content and personal anility arguments aside, n3td3v should be kicked
> instantly off this list. He is without any question a troll built for
> trolling and nothing else. Lurking mostly on security related lists.

I recently (this past week) noted a Yahoo!Groups group, or maybe it was a
Google Groups forum, that was mirroring posts to this list. The name was
n3td3v. I don't know if this is relevant or whether we need to bug G or Y!
to take the list down (since the list is already archived publicly by NANOG
itself).

It's just... weird.

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Apple Valley, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.