Is it my imagination or are countless operations impacted today with mysql meltdowns

Henry Linneweh hrlinneweh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 27 19:28:58 UTC 2006

I think you are just a rude person and I have been on this list since about 1995 and there is a real
problem with the lastest cpanel upgrade with mysql and it took out 1 of my server configurations, that we host
peoples businesses on and I wanted to see how many other isp's were affected and what their solutions
were in resolving the problem. That to me is operational impact, since it affects customers on multiple networks.

-Henry