Is it my imagination or are countless operations impacted today with mysql meltdowns

Jeb "n3td3v" Bush xploitable at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 20:41:30 UTC 2006

On 8/26/06, Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. <LarrySheldon at cox.net> wrote:

> Henry Linneweh wrote:
>
> > Every where I go that uses MySql is hozed and I can not access the pages
> >
> > -Henry
> >

> Say!  _There_ is an On Topic, Operationsal posting!
>
> --
> Requiescas in pace o email
>
> Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
>
> http://members.cox.net/larrysheldon/

Its amazing this list even has moderators at this rate.

The post kind of reminds me of Fergie, Gadi Evron and Dude Van
Winkle...all unwanted non-operational non-sense.

Fergie: We don't want your news article posts

Gadi: We don't want your Botnet C&C posts

Dude: We don't want your random troll posts

-Jeb