Amazon?

Jon R. Kibler Jon.Kibler at aset.com
Mon Aug 21 21:52:04 UTC 2006

Christopher L. Morrow wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, Joseph Jackson wrote:
>

>>That whois stuff is meaningless.  When are people going to get it that
>>it really isn't a "hack".
>>

> color me embarassed for sans/isc-handler-on-duty that they didn't point
> out that these are not in anyway linked to 'amazon the company' so not
> relevant to the 'problem' amazon may or may-not have had. :(

Uh, that is what I get for trying to do 25 things at once. I should have looked at it more closely before ever forwarding it to NANOG!

I also guess that ISC realized their bad, because that has now been deleted from their diary!

I promise to read more carefully before reposting something!!

Sorry :(

Jon Kibler
--
Jon R. Kibler