Amazon?

Jeremy Chadwick nanog at jdc.parodius.com
Mon Aug 21 19:57:17 UTC 2006

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 03:21:40PM -0400, Jon R. Kibler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone know what is up with Amazon? They appear to be down.

Things should be working again.  Details and brief intro:

The company I work for handles their automated call processing
for them, amongst other things.  We monitor a portion of their
network externally.

Amazon, from what I understand, was aware of the issue -- but have
not provided any details as to what the problem was.

Portions of Amazon-Target (www.target.com) may still be offline.

| Making life hard for others since 1977.               PGP: 4BD6C0CB |