i am not a list moderator, but i do have a request

Matt Ghali matt at snark.net
Fri Aug 18 03:38:32 UTC 2006

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Gadi Evron wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:

>> If this is all we have to talk about and it is on-topic, then NANOG has
>> failed, and we need a new list where people can actually discuss network
>> operations.
>
> Who is stopping you? Either to raise subjects you deem apropriate, or to
> start another list?

How many people asking nicely will it take before you take the hint?
Why don't _you_ start another list. IIRC, you already have. Please
consider using it, since I am pretty sure there's no question as to
whether you'd be on-topic there.

Thanks!
matto

   Moral indignation is a technique to endow the idiot with dignity.
                                                 - Marshall McLuhan