GTSM - Do you use it?

Merike Kaeo kaeo at merike.com
Fri Aug 18 00:14:57 UTC 2006

I don't think that's a fair assumption.  A few providers I talked to
for a security current practiced document I am writing said they were
deploying it between BGP peers and I recently asked for more
clarification from some individuals to ensure I had correct info with
respect to vendors.  There is some support in some J boxes and also
support in C boxes.  I didn't get specific detail how it was
deployed, just that is was.

- merike