SORBS Contact

Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. LarrySheldon at cox.net
Mon Aug 14 14:07:05 UTC 2006

David Schwartz wrote:

> 	Nonsense. You have tort obligations as well as contractual obligations.
> Specifically, if you take custody of someone else's data, and you have no
> contract with that person, you have a tort obligation not to destroy it.

The nonsense is here!  I am not a lawyer, but I am pretty sure that if
you abandon property (stretching the definition of "property" to get you
foolishness into view) that I did not ask for on my property, I am am
pretty sure that not only can I abate the nuisance, I in doing so have a
tort claim against you for the damage and the cost of abatement.

<triviata deletia>
--
Requiescas in pace o email

Ex turpi causa non oritur actio