New Laptop Polices

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Fri Aug 11 17:31:32 UTC 2006

> randy, why not invite the new/etc... guy who probably never posted
> before to come to a nanog instead of being so mean to the poor guy?
>> you have sent a message to me which seems to contain a legal
>> warning on who can read it, or how it may be distributed, or

apologies to all.  i hacked my .vm and .procmailrc [0] last night,
and mashed elsewhere meaning my message went to list as opposed to
just the sender of the silliness.

randy

[0] - to repent, here is an interesting .procmailrc hack to reduce
      backscatter.  credit goes to rob austein for the equivalent
      maildrop hack from which i stole

      :
      * ^(From:.*(postmaster|mailer[\- ]daemon)|Return-Path:.*<>)
      {