SORBS Contact

Nachman Yaakov Ziskind awacs at ziskind.us
Fri Aug 11 15:56:37 UTC 2006

> >You're certainly welcome to encourage others not to use blacklists. Just
> >understand that you have no right to complain when they decide to continue
> >using those blacklists.
> >
> >Having said that, do understand that I don't think DNSBL's are a panacea,
> >nor are their operators perfect. But in many cases, they can be a useful tool
> >in the anti-spam arsenal.

Weighing in with an opinion, as bad as blacklists *may be*, at least
they let the sender know something's up. Not in an artful way, to be
sure, but they give some notice. The sender can do _something_,
including dropping his association with the recipient b/c it's not worth
his time and trouble. Blackholing email because you think it's spam, OTOH,
is pure evil.

Nachman Yaakov Ziskind, FSPA, LLM       awacs at ziskind.us
Attorney and Counselor-at-Law           http://ziskind.us
Economic Group Pension Services         http://egps.com