SORBS Contact

Robert E.Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Thu Aug 10 13:06:50 UTC 2006

I'm not picking on William here; his message was just the last I saw
in this thread which has gotten way out of hand.

I have not discussed this thread with my fellow list admin team
members either, though we can do that...

But it would make our (the list admin team's) lives easier, as well as
the lives of everyone else who reads nanog@, if people would REFRAIN
FROM REPLYING to this thread and take it to a forum that specializes
in generating bits by flaming about RBLs.

Thank you in advance for your forbearance,

                                        ---Rob (member of nanog-admin, the
                                               nanog at nanog.org list admin team)