SORBS Contact

Allan Poindexter apoindex at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Aug 10 04:42:18 UTC 2006

  Derek> I'm gonna hold up the "I call bullshit" card here. Recipients
  Derek> most certainly *can* get it wrong.

Sorry I wasn't very clear.  The results in the hotmail example were
where the users said it wasn't spam but hotmail insisted it was.  It
is possible for a user to indentify non-spam as spam.  But if a user
says it isn't spam then it isn't no matter how much it might look like
it might be.  I have had this happend to me personally.  Some of my
fellow admins at the time insisted some of my incoming mail was spam.
As it happened the mail (offering some telephone products) was
specifically requested.