Experiences with Citrix Load Balancing products?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Aug 10 03:29:20 UTC 2006

Anyone used them?  Good?  Bad?  Ugly?  I don't know a lot about their
products but I know they're new to the market compared to some of their
competition.  Seems they're buzzword compliant but I could care less about
that, I'm really curious how they work in the real world.

E-mails off list and I can summarize, or we can just have it out on the
list (I'd rather the latter, I think this is relevant).

Talking with someone in their engineering or sales group but it
sounds....like a lot of impossibly big claims in terms of concurrent
sessions, throughput, and who's using them.

TIA