ISP wants to stop outgoing web based spam

Michael Nicks mtnicks at kanren.net
Wed Aug 9 21:02:12 UTC 2006

I've had a a situation in the past that required this same application.
I ended up using amavisd-new with custom views for incoming and outgoing
mail. For spam originating from inside, it was dropped completely, for
spam originating from the outside, subject was rewritten.

Hope this helps.
-Michael

--
Michael Nicks