SORBS Contact

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Wed Aug 9 20:49:14 UTC 2006

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Michael Nicks wrote:

> themselves and their obviously broken practices. We should not have to
> jump through hoops to satisfy your requirements.

We were hit by the requirement to include the word "static" in our DNS
names to satisfy requirements. It wasn't enough to just say "this /17 is
only static IPs, one customer, one IP, no dhcp or other dynamics at all),
we actually had to change all PTR records to this arbitrary "standard".

Took several weeks to get delisted even after that.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se