SORBS Contact

Michael Nicks mtnicks at kanren.net
Wed Aug 9 20:16:01 UTC 2006

Actually I think this thread progressed from someone getting dirty
blocks, to complaining about liberal-listing-RBLs (yes SORBS is one), to
RBLs defending themselves and their obviously broken practices. We
should not have to jump through hoops to satisfy your requirements.

Best Regards,
-Michael

--
Michael Nicks