SORBS Contact

Albert Meyer from_nanog at corenap.com
Wed Aug 9 19:03:47 UTC 2006

I think we can sufficiently indict SORBS by saying that they are a poorly
managed email blacklist which isn't used by anyone with a clue, without putting
on our tinfoil hats. http://www.iadl.org makes some interesting claims, but
anyone who puts Paul Vixie in the same list of offenders with Alan Brown and
Matt Sullivan is clueless at best. SORBS, SPEWS, etc. are a problem, but they
aren't a criminal conspiracy, and claiming that they are isn't going to win any
points among people who haven't followed the instructions at
http://zapatopi.net/afdb/build.html