ISP wants to stop outgoing web based spam

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Wed Aug 9 13:59:52 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 09:50 -0400, Mills, Charles wrote:
> I think if such a thing would exist, the "verification" gifs to prevent
> automated free yahoo and hotmail account signups would be defeated as
> well.

You mean Captcha (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captcha)

Which is not so much of an issue:
http://sam.zoy.org/pwntcha/

Otherwise simply setup a resource that people want to access (always the
best example on the internet: a pr0n site) and present the image there
and let them answer it for you ;)

Hmm maybe I should look into hooking pwntcha into SA.

Greets,
 Jeroen

(who now will receive another gateway at blogger.com response that it
doesn't understand multipart/signed messages.... can some
nanog-list-admin remove that crappy thing?)