SORBS Contact

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Wed Aug 9 00:14:37 UTC 2006

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Matthew Sullivan wrote:

> Brian Boles wrote:
>> Can someone from SORBS contact me offlist if they are on here....
>>
>> My most recent allocation from ARIN turned out to be dirty IP's, and I'm
>> having trouble getting them removed following the steps on their website
>> (no action on tickets opened).
>>
>> 64.79.128.0/20 <http://64.79.128.0/20>
>>
> If course checking this we find that SORBS is not the only problem you
> have...
>
> http://www.completewhois.com/hijacked/files/64.79.128.0.txt

That was old user of that ip block. The block has been deleted
and ARIN now reassigned/reallocated it to somebody else.

The file you need to watch (which gets updated when ip block
previously hijacked is no longer an issue) is:
  http://www.completewhois.com/hijacked/hijacked_flist.txt

(though a few more legacy blocks listed there got deleted
  in last months, so it does need to be updated again)

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks
william at elan.net