mitigating botnet C&Cs has become useless

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Aug 2 06:58:00 UTC 2006

"cyberspace is just a meatspace overlay"

I'm just sitting here with my mouth open and nothing to say.
 I'm going to have to chew and digest that mouthful of meat
(and all it implies) for a while.  (pun intended... :-)

"the only technical solution is "gated communities""  That's
definitely what's done now in meatspace for protection
against the vile dweebs.  Lotsa protection where the money
is and badlands where it isn't.

scott