mitigating botnet C&Cs has become useless

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Tue Aug 1 18:52:27 UTC 2006

Paul Vixie wrote:
> surfer at mauigateway.com ("Scott Weeks") writes:
>

>>From: Paul Vixie <vixie at vix.com>
>>
>><http://fm.vix.com/internet/security/superbugs.html>
>>
>>... I'd like to see "...jackbooted [US is implied in the text]
>>government thugs...kicking in a door somewhere ...

Paul, it is people like you tell us there is still hope in the US :)

There is a nuclear bunker between the shelde rivers in the netherlands.
The facility used to house an XTC lab and the turkish root - and the
police would not dare to kick their doors in because the guys told them
they were an indpendent country and threatened to send bombs upon
Amsterdam :)

And there are other countries in europe were it is a military secret
that they are wearing boots and they are able to kick doors in.

Cheers
Peter and Karin

--
Peter and Karin Dambier