Connectivity and Colo in China

Josh Snowhorn jhorn at terremark.com
Sat Apr 29 14:46:19 UTC 2006

This is the only IDC I saw in Beijing that was worth
considering...besides the ChinaNetcom facility. Martin Levy turned me on
to it.

http://www.21vianet.com/en/

AS 9802

Prefixes:13
IP addrs:100352
IPs/Prefix:7719
AS name:CHINA-21VIANET
AS descr:21vianet(China) Inc.
Country:CN
Allocated:20000110
RIR:APNIC

BGP Prefix

Prefix:211.99.192.0/19

Good hunting,

Josh

Joshua Snowhorn
Director
NAP of the Americas, Inc.
A Terremark Worldwide Company (Amex:TWW)

305-205-8327 Cell
snowhorn at terremark.com
AIM:snowhorn70