Philly Carrier Hotels?

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Fri Apr 28 17:11:30 UTC 2006

Hello all,

Is  401 West Broad in Philadelphia equivalent to 1 Wilshire, 60
Hudson, 165 Halsey, 55 Market Post Tower, the Westin Building, etc?
or is it much smaller? I have been given this address as THE carrier
hotel for the Philadelphia area by one of our fiber providers. I
would appreciate it if anyone who is familiar can give me any
additional info. I need to build out a new POP in PA in May and I
want to be in the right building. All suggestions are welcome. I
really like TelX and Telehouse models with lots of carriers and no
MRC on x connections. I'll gladly buy you a Philly cheesesteak when
I'm there for any advice or info you can provide. Thanks!

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin