Local Loop Install.

Martin Hannigan hannigan at renesys.com
Fri Apr 28 01:56:05 UTC 2006

At 05:19 PM 4/27/2006, Sean Donelan wrote:

>On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Martin Hannigan wrote:

[ clip off topic this posting ]

>Small CLECs are usually willing to negotiate more.  Large IXCs and ILECs
>are usually willing to negotiate less.  A large collocation operator like
>Equinix may be able to get concessions that someone with a 10 rack data
>center can not get from the IXCs, CLECs or ILECs.

My experience is different, but my experience is large scale data and
network buildout so I understand. The poster sounds like they are talking
something a little smaller than I had in mind hence 'specifics', but
not knowing anything, I wouldn't ask for anything less than $700 to start.

I did notice he got something in a later post. Bravo. You should all try
the same whenever and provider tries to install a rack in your space. You
may be surprised.

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                                (c) 617-388-2663
Renesys Corporation                            (w) 617-395-8574
                                                hannigan at renesys.com