BGP community guide for AS7911 (willtel, now L3)

Charles Gucker cgucker at onesc.net
Fri Apr 28 00:13:35 UTC 2006

For those of you who are interested.   Additional community
information has been posted on http://www.onesc.net/communities/as7911
.   For those 7911 customers who do use, or want to use communities,
this document outlines both 7911 and 3356 communities (to ease the
transition to 3356 when the time comes).

thanks,
charles