Local Loop Install.

Derek J. Balling deballing at vassar.edu
Thu Apr 27 03:31:16 UTC 2006

Also bear in mind that after your lease expires, they might could
very well be SOL if the new tenant decides "I don't want telco
monstronsity in the space I'm paying for", and they'd have every
right to simply rip it out (and possibly keep it, depending on your
area's local landlord/tenant laws, as it would be considered
"abandoned by the former tenant" [you]).

I'm not sure if you want to remind them of that, but I think it'd be
good form for full disclosure, since they might get dozens of
customers dependent on that hardware and suddenly have nowhere to put
it if you ever decide to leave.

Cheers,

--

Derek J. Balling