Verizonwireless.com Blacklisted SMTP

Chris Riling criling at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:30:03 UTC 2006

Correct, the only thing I pulled out was our particular IP address; I've
proven this true from multiple box's on Cogent's network that are unrelated
to my workplace. I did go through that Verizon Online Whitelist procedure,
and got a response saying that it has been approved and will be changed
within 72 hours, but as someone mentioned before, VOL might != VZW...

Thanks,
Chris