Google AdSense Crash

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Sun Apr 23 21:52:14 UTC 2006

Joel Jaeggli wrote:

> If one observes enough google outages, one would conclude that they then
> to be localized, and transient. One might conclude further from that
> observation, that as an ASP they don't have all their eggs in the same
> basket. The upshot though is that observers with different vantage
> points are observing different pieces of infrastructure.
>
> I personally would question the utility of reporting on a failure of a
> service without being able to point at least in direction of the piece
> that failed.

If I understand you correctly then it does not make sense reporting
errors here as long as I dont have a clue.

People with a clue dont know I have a problem.

There is no problem as long as I dont report it.

That saves a lot of bandwidth urgently needed for ranting :)

Have a nice weekend.
Cheers
Peter and Karin

--