Google AdSense Crash

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Sun Apr 23 03:36:22 UTC 2006

On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 04:58:21PM -0400, Daniel Golding wrote:

> [...]

Not sure I'd agree with that one. If there was an actual networking issue
and you couldn't reach Google, I'd buy that it is at least in the right
ballpark of on-topic for nanog (though if past history is any guide, it
would just be 20 "me too" posts with no useful information about WHY it
was broken or how to go about fixing it). But if you can get the website
to load, and Google's servers just don't want to run that particular
application, I can't see how it possibly has any bearing to NANOG.

Layers people. :)