Tools for LARTing large nets of compromised boxen?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Apr 20 06:51:35 UTC 2006

One of our customers is (has been) under concerted attempt at a DDoS attack
against their web server off and on for a while.  I've lists of IPs, lots
of them, many hundreds.  I'd like to know if anyone has a tool that will
take and match these lists of IPs into abuse contacts and fire off a LART
to the appropriate RP for the IP, but only one per full set, IE if RP-A has
IP A.B.C.D and A.B.C.C he should get one mail clue-batting him for both IPs.

Any help?  TIA!

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler