Determine difference between 2 BGP feeds

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Wed Apr 19 00:37:56 UTC 2006

More than likely, one provider is feeding too many routes -- some that I
have run across tend to feed more specific internal routes (read:
redistributing IGP into BGP) to customer BGP sessions.

The two I've run across, after I yelled, they fixed.

--
Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex at nac.net, latency, Al Reuben
Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net